The August 2016 issue of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce monthly membership newsletter is now available.
- Chamber Statement On Injunction Denial
- Chairman’s Column – August 2016
- Interested in Serving on the Chamber Board?
- Energy Briefings are BACK!
- Congratulations 2016-2017 Leadership Class
- For Students Who Mean BUSINESS…
- Chamber Opposes $12/hour Minimum Wage Initiative
- Quarterly Membership Luncheon Focuses on Election
- New Overtime Rules Explained August 30th
- Promote Your Business at September 30th Golf Tournament!
- Brag To Us!
- Welcome New Members – August 2016
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce August 2016 Newsletter.