The Chamber is pleased to announce that Shaw Construction will be the named sponsor of the Chamber’s annual golf tournament which will be played in two flights on Friday, September 22nd at the Golf Club on Redlands Mesa. If you are interested in being recognized as a name sponsor with Shaw, please reach out to the Chamber staff to learn more about this opportunity. In addition to the major sponsorships there are several other opportunities to create top of mind awareness among a select group of 200 business leaders during the day. They include:
- Golf Cart Sponsor: Includes two players and company name displayed on a sign placed on each golf cart. $1,250
- Meal Sponsor: Includes company name displayed prominently in the Clubhouse during breakfast, lunch and dinner along with registration for two players. $1,100
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: Includes one player and company name displayed on beverage carts. $550
- Dice Game Hole Sponsor: Includes one player and company name displayed in Clubhouse during lunch. $500
- Keg Sponsor: Includes one player, company name at tee box or green. *This sponsorship requires you to provide staff to serve beer. $500
- Range Ball Sponsor: Includes one player and company name and logo on range ball machine. $400
If you are interested in any of these sponsorship opportunities, contact Candace@gjchamber.org or 970-263-2919. The Chamber is also accepting registrations for the tournament and donations for the goody bag to be distributed to players.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce June 2017 Newsletter.