- Jeff Lundgren, Chief Health Care and Immigration Lobbyist for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and John Gonzales, Director of the South/Southwest Region, U.S. Chamber will keynote the Chamber’s Healthcare Summit slated for Wednesday, March 8th at the DoubleTree Hotel.
- A key issue during the 2016 Presidential Campaign, health care reform discussions will likely be in full swing within the first 100 days of the new administration and attendees at the Summit will hear first-hand what is being contemplated on the policy level in Washington, D.C.
- The Summit, which is slated to run from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM will also offer information that businesses can use about how to afford health care coverage, how to reduce employee healthcare costs and more. Exhibitors will also be on hand to share knowledge via one-on-one dialogues.
- Sponsors of the event include Colorado Canyons Hospital and Medical Center, Community Hospital, Primary Care Partners, St Mary’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center, Monument Health, Crossroads Fitness and Alpha Graphics.
- Registration is open and available online at www.gjchamber.org.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce February 2017 Newsletter.