The Chamber’s Annual Banquet draws closer and we hope many of you are already planning to join us on January 29, 2016. Invitations are in the mail. But we hope you don’t wait a whole month to jump onboard as we can use your help now! Here is how you can help us plan the biggest, best event ever in the next 30 days!
- Nominate a deserving business or individual for our Business and Citizen of the Year awards. Forms are available in the newsletter and online with a deadline of January 4th.
- Donate an item to the Chamber’s silent auction as the proceeds help fund our Young Entrepreneurs Academy and Leadership program. It is great publicity for you and it helps two outstanding programs that help create small business owners and business leaders willing to step forward. Our wish list for the auction includes:
- Tickets to professional sporting events
- Hotels, overnight stays, or weekend getaways
- Time Shares at fun locations
- Cool New Tech Items like a new Fitbit or Apple watch
- Restaurant gift cards
- Underwriting Support for the Live Auction
- Participate by volunteering to serve on the Auction Committee or set up and Decorating Committee.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce December 2015 Newsletter.