Members are encouraged to join us in celebrating the graduation of the 2015-2016 Mesa County Leadership Class on Thursday, June 9th, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM at the Golf Club at Redlands Mesa. This is the 17th class to graduate from a program that has offered community leadership training to 275 individuals in the business and nonprofit sector. The next class will begin in September.
- Megan Brito – Community Hospital
- Scott Burnham – Alpine Bank Grand Junction
- Gabe Conner – FCI Constructors, Inc.
- Matthew Cook – Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Todd Desmarais – Ute Water
- Brandi Ehlers – Hilltop Community Resources, Inc.
- James Grant
- Lindy Hodges – United Way of Mesa County
- Trisha Martinez – Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
- Brad McCloud – EIS Solutions
- Gabriel Perez – Ute Water Conservancy District
- Jennifer Rhamy – St. Mary’s Hospital & Regional Medical Center
- Heather Rienks – Shaw Construction, LLC
- Jodi Romero – Grand Junction City Government
- Andy Smith – Kain & Burke, PC
- Ashley Sroufe – ANB Bank
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce June 2016 Newsletter.