COVID – 19 may have postponed our biggest party of the year, but plans are starting to take shape as the Chamber’s Annual Banquet countdown has begun. With special focus going into the details
that will allow an IN-PERSON event under the safest circumstance possible, we hope many of you will save the date and join us on June 11th. Invitations are out and we can’t wait to have you join us, but we hope you don’t wait until then to jump on board as we can use your help now!
Here is how you can help us plan the biggest, best event ever in the next few months!
• Nominate a deserving business or individual for our Business and Citizen of the Year awards. Forms are available with a deadline of May 15th.
• Donate an item to the Chamber’s silent auction as the proceeds help fund our Young Entrepreneurs Academy and Leadership program. It is great publicity for you and it helps two outstanding programs that help create small business owners and business leaders willing to help chart the future of the community.
Our wish list for the auction includes;
• Tickets to professional sporting events
• Hotels, overnight stays, weekend getaways
• Time Shares
• Cool Tech Items like a Fitbit, MacBook or Apple Watch
• Restaurant gift cards