The Grand Junction Chamber’s Annual Banquet is on the books and we are ready for YOU to join us! Mark your calendars now and set the reminder in your phones – the 2023 Chamber Annual Banquet has officially been moved to March and will be held on Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at the Grand Junction Convention Center.
Tickets will go on sale in January – be on the lookout for more details.
In the meantime, don’t wait months to jump on board – help us prepare now! Here is how you can help us plan our largest event of the year in the next couple of months!
- Nominate a deserving business or individual for our Business and Citizen of the Year awards. Forms are available via the links below and have a deadline of January 16th.
- Donate an item to the Chamber’s silent auction! Not only do the proceeds help fund our Young Entrepreneurs Academy and Leadership program – it is great publicity for your business and it supports two outstanding programs that help create small business owners and business leaders willing to help chart the future of our community.
Wondering what to donate to our silent auction? Our wish list for the auction includes:
- Tickets to professional sporting events
- Hotels, overnight stays, weekend getaways
- Time Shares
- Cool Tech Items like a MacBook or Apple Watch
- Restaurant gift cards
- Local gift baskets filled with goodies