The Chamber’s Annual Banquet countdown has begun and we hope many of you are already planning to join us on January 31st, 2020. Invitations will be in the mail sometime during the last few days of November and by then you will know what our fun theme will be. But we hope you don’t wait a whole month to jump on board as we can use your help now! Here is how you can help us plan the biggest, best event ever in the next 30 days!
• Nominate a deserving business or individual for our Business and Citizen of the Year awards. Forms are available in the newsletter and online with a deadline of January 6th.
• Donate an item to the Chamber’s silent auction as the proceeds help fund our Young Entrepreneurs Academy and Leadership program. It is great publicity for you and it helps two outstanding programs that help create small business owners and business leaders willing to help chart the future of the community.
Our wish list for the auction includes:
• Tickets to professional sporting events
• Hotels, overnight stays, weekend getaways
• Time Shares
• Cool Tech Items like a Fitbit, MacBook or Apple Watch
• Restaurant gift cards
Participate by volunteering to serve on the auction committee or ordering your tickets NOW for the event.
Click here to download the full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce November 2019 Newsletter.