The Colorado General Assembly convenes on January 11th and the Chamber’s Governmental Affairs convenes their video conference series beginning January 17th. The venue has moved to the Chamber’s lower level conference room and all members in addition to our Governmental Affairs Committee are welcome to attend. Our thanks to the following sponsors of these sessions:
- Tuesday, January 17 – EIS Solutions
- Tuesday, January 31 – Mesa County Republican Party
- Tuesday, February 14 – Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Tuesday, March 7 – Grand Valley Power
- Tuesday, March 21 – City of Grand Junction
- Tuesday, April 4 – Olsson and Associates
- Tuesday, April 18 – Xcel Energy
- Tuesday, May 2 – CenturyLink
- Tuesday, May 23 – Legislative Wrap Up Breakfast – (sponsorship still available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details)
The Chamber’s annual trip to the Capitol, sponsored by CenturyLink and Colorado Contractors Association will take place February 23-24 and registration is now open. Participants can expect door-to-door service from the Chamber Building to the State Capitol with all meals, transportation and lodging included in the registration price. Also on the agenda, will be meetings with cabinet members and lawmakers on a variety of business issues.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce January 2017 Newsletter.