The July 2016 issue of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce monthly membership newsletter is now available.
In This Issue:
- Second Quarter Accomplishments
- Chairman’s Column
- Grand Valley Drainage District Lawsuit Update
- Congratulations Expanding Companies
- Chamber Seeks Young Entrepreneurs
- RefUSA Training Offered
- Volunteer to Read with a Child!
- High School Students Preparing for Future Careers
- Chamber Gets Gigabyte Service
- Ballot Issue Positions Taken by the Board
- Welcome New Members
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce July 2016 Newsletter.