The June 2016 issue of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce monthly membership newsletter is now available.
In This Issue:
- Update on Grand Valley Drainage District Challenge
- Calling All Energy Companies
- Chairman’s Column – June 2016
- High School Students Can Job Shadow In June
- Meetings Set To Gather Feedback For Broadband Planning
- More Than A Lemonade Stand!
- Business Visitations Reveal Job Growth Potential
- Overtime Rules Take Effect December 1st
- Congratulations Leadership Class!
- Make June Your Network to Success!
- Welcome New Members
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce June 2016 Newsletter.