In a year of uncertainty, many things have been cancelled, postponed, or forgotten. Not the Mesa County Leadership Program. Starting its 29th year, applications for this class came early and fast, creating a high demand and waitlist for participation.
Industries from banking and real estate to non-profit and public services are represented by our newest class of 22 participants. Coming together for their kickoff retreat at La Maison Belle in Palisade, these individuals began their 10-month journey down a path of leadership in our community.
Welcome to the following participants:
• Chris Angermuller, Grand Junction City Government
• Leslie Borroel, ANB Bank – 24 Rd
• Catherine Norton Breman, EVP Business and Law
• Samuel Briscoe, Ute Water Conservancy District
• Shelley Caskey, Grand Junction City Government
• Michele Choka
• Naomi Colman, Copper Creek Builders
• Kevin Culver, Ute Water Conservancy District
• Chasity Edwards, Rocky Mountain Health Plans
• Darah Galvin, Bray Real Estate
• James de la Garza, Shaw Construction, LLC
• Lance Gloss, Grand Junction City Government
• Serena Groh, Sooper Credit Union
• Dylan Heberlein, Grand Junction Regional Airport
• Kimberly Herek, Rocky Mountain Health Plans
• Morgan Hurshman, STRIVE
• Cody Lyster, FCI Constructors, Inc.
• Christine Madsen, Eide Bailly, LLP
• Kyle Prestangen, Bank of Colorado
• Michael Simpson, Bank of the San Juans
• Ben Truitt, Ed Bozarth Chevrolet and Buick, Inc.
• Michelle Urlacher, Bray Real Estate