- Decorate your office, restaurant, lobby etc. and enter into the Community Spirit Contest. Judges will be by on October to 6th to determine who has the most “Mav” Spirit.
- There is a limited amount of CMU T-shirts available that you can give your employees to wear or order shirts from the CMU bookstore.
- Create a CMU Concoction in your food related business or food truck.
- Offer a discount to customers sporting the CMU shirts, backpacks, baseball caps and the alumni association will help you promote the deals.
- Paint your store windows (the Chamber has a list of vendors).
- Attend a street fair on 10th Street, October 7th, 10:00 to 3:00 PM during Parents Weekend to highlight the designated bike route from CMU to downtown Grand Junction.
- Enter a float promoting your business in the Homecoming Parade scheduled for October 28th, 10 AM downtown. Don’t have a float—come wave at those who do!
- Purchase a seat or an entire table for the Victory Dinner, October 27th, 5:30 where the 2017 Distinguished Alumni, Faculty and Hall of Honor recipients will be celebrated.
For more information, go to www.coloradomesa.edu/homecoming.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce September 2017 Newsletter.