The Chamber is pleased to announce that Shaw Construction and Bank of Colorado will be name sponsors of the Chamber’s annual golf tournament which will be played in two flights on Friday, September 25th at the Golf Club on Redlands Mesa. And, while the major sponsorships have been reserved there are still several other opportunities to create top of mind awareness among a select group of 200 business leaders during the day. They include:
- Golf Cart Sponsor: Includes sponsor’s name and logo on every cart for both the morning and afternoon flight. $1000
- Range Ball Sponsor: Includes registration for one player, logo and name on range ball machine. $400
- Keg Sponsor: Includes company name and logo at the keg site and the option to pour for golfers along with registration for one player. $400
- Lunch Sponsor: Includes company name and logo displayed prominently in the Clubhouse and on napkins along with registration for one player. $625
- Dinner Sponsor: Includes company name and logo along with opportunity to announce golf awards. $400
If you are interested in any of these sponsorship opportunities, contact Candace at Candace@gjchamber.org or 970-263-2919. The Chamber is also accepting registrations for the tournament and donations for the goody bag to be distributed to players.
Click here to download the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce June 2015 Newsletter.