Latest NewsRecent news and updates from the GJ Chamber including who’s new, who’s moved, business briefs, new members, legislative briefs, ballot issues, and more…
Upcoming EventsGet Connected….Your up-to-date calendar for GJ Chamber events, meetings, business after hours and more. Great networking opportunities, lots of fun, well attended and we hope you will join us.
Shop Local NowFrom coupons on haircuts to super savings on business services…Support local, find local businesses, great coupons and big discounts.
Find a BusinessGJ Area Chamber has over 1000 members and growing each day. Find local area businesses that are part of our membership.
It is our goal as your Chamber to grow your business.
Being a part of the Grand Junction Area Chamber provides you with the opportunity to grow your business and become part of “The Voice” that represents Business as a whole on the Western Slope by shaping laws that affect your business. The Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce understands the cost of doing business, we feverishly fight for business rights and we want to provide businesses with an outlet for services and products at a reduced cost. From workers’ comp to local meals, from credit card processing to insurance, from hr or accounting services to salon services. Join now to get connected, save costs and grow your business.
“In collaboration with our board of directors, members and lawmakers, we take the lead in shaping laws that affect business on the Western Slope”
— Grand Junction Chamber of Commerce
Latest Chamber News
Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
The Chamber works continually on behalf of business to ensure Colorado maintains a pro-business legislative environment.
- Advocating for Grand Valley Businesses
- Hosting Business Programs and Events
- Providing cost-savings programs for businesses
- Update Members on state issues important to our area businesses
- Offers many opportunities to network with other area businesses
- Provide a voice for Area businesses
- Provide leadership opportunities
- Create outlets for businesses to do business with other businesses
- Help market and promote area businesses
- Provide leads to area businesses
- Offer opportunities to get involved with Chamber Committees/Councils