As a small business, we know you wear many “hats”. You are the boss, the HR director, the janitor, and the accountant. Let us help keep you up to date on the latest news surrounding important topics that impact your business with our new webinar series.
From navigating the new employment laws taking effect January 1st, to making sure you have all of your financial aid information ready for tax time, our experts will provide a wealth of knowledge to set you on a path to success and avoid any trouble you may not see coming.
To register for these upcoming webinars, please click the link to register.
Zoom credentials will be sent approximately 1 hour prior to the start of the webinar. For questions, please contact Candace@gjchamber.org.
Past Webinar Recordings
- EMPLOYMENT LAW: Complying with the New Paid and Emergency Leave Laws
- EMPLOYMENT LAW: Colorado’s New Equal Pay for Equal Work Act – More Equity or Just More Employer Liability?
- EMPLOYMENT LAW: Colorado’s Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards
By Webinar Date
- January 14, 2021 – Complying with the New Paid and Emergency Leave Laws
- January 21, 2021 – Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: More Equity or Just More Employer Liability?
- January 28, 2021 – Colorado’s Overtime & Minimum Pay Standards
- March 4, 2021 – UNEMPLOYMENT FRAUD: Learn How to Protect Your Business and Your Employees