Download Member Application (PDF)
New Member Application
The Grand Junction Area Chamber is the region’s largest chamber with a diverse membership of 1000 businesses employing over 35,000 employees. We have five membership categories to choose from based on what fits you and your business!
TOP TEN REASONS TO JOIN
THE GRAND JUNCTION AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- Networking and new business contacts to help your business grow
- Credibility to make a statement that you are committed to the future of Mesa County
- Government advocacy
- Discounts and benefits to help you save some money
- Educational opportunities / professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business
- Promote the community to help Mesa County residents enjoy more opportunity
- Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment
- Publicity and heightened name recognition so customers know who you are
- Targeted, effective and affordable advertising to help you advertise effectively on a small budget
- Create a strong local economy to keep our business momentum moving forward
I have always enjoyed working with the local chamber in Grand Junction. After over ten years of being a member, I have gotten more involved in committee work. That means I have been spending more time at the Chamber for meetings and planning. It is clear to me that they really do work on behalf of the members. The question I have heard the most is “What do you think?” That is refreshing!
Refreshing approach (- Brad Humphrey, Humphrey RV)
I have been a member of the Chamber for several years and the Chamber was instrumental in me growing my business from a one man shop 3½ years ago to a business with 5 employees and sales growth over 400%.
Sales growth over 400% ( - Dan Antonelli, Antonelli Automotive)
Candlewood Suites is proud to be a member of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce. The networking afforded us through membership in a weekly Leads Group has helped us build brand awareness in the community and the Energy Briefings that keep us informed about what is going on with one of our major industry customer groups have helped us strategically for our marketing efforts for the future. The investment in the Chamber is really an investment in growing our business.
Thank you Chamber for all that you do.
Build brand awareness & keep us informed (– Bryce Skeen, General Manager of Candlewood Suites)
Involvement in the Chamber has allowed me to give back while marketing my business in the most effective way possible, by building relationships. I utilize the Chamber as a way to meet new customers and give back to the businesses community. I am particularly excited to be a mentor for the new Young Entrepreneurs Academy later this fall. Making good use of all the benefits the Chamber has to offer I’ve been able to grow my business, keep up to date on issues facing small business in the Grand Valley and communicate with community leaders and elected officials on things that matter to me and my business.
Building relationships (– Ken Richards, State Farm Insurance)
Membership Works for Small Business
We waited a year after opening our office in Grand Junction to join the Chamber. In hindsight, we should have acted sooner! Our perception of the Chamber was one of serving larger businesses and, since we were small, we didn’t see ourselves fitting in well. Were we wrong! We have experienced increased business exposure and developed many new relationships. Also, we get great moral support from the Chamber staff and other members of the Chamber business community. Membership in the Chamber is a definite must for us in the future!
– Marc and Alowetta Terrien, Thin Air Web & Media