As part of March Membership Madness, we’d like to highlight ways to engage with the opportunities and benefits that are included in your investment with the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce. Here are just a few ways to get involved and make the most of your investment with us!
- Let us know what issues you are experiencing. We excel at advocating for our members, but we need to know what your challenges are for us to speak on your behalf at city, county or state levels of government. One quick call or email can make the difference.
- Open and read the emails we send to you. They are packed with useful information such as opportunities to connect with each other, member announcements and industry news.
- If you have other employees that should be receiving those emails, let us know! We can easily add them to the list and you have unlimited subscriptions to electronic communications.
- Discount alert! Have you signed up for the ODP (formerly know as the Office Depot Discount program)? Lost yours? More information can be found here: www.bit.ly/ODPGJACC
- Have a company event you’d like to spread the word about to your fellow GJ Area Chamber members? Consider contacting us to participate in an e-link announcement and put it on the community calendar on our website.
- Do you have rack cards or a brochure talking about your business? Do we already have copies of that in our lobby? Be sure to stop in and bring us some!
- Has it been a while since you joined the GJACC or are you a new employee at a business with a membership? We’d love to offer a Chamber Mission and Program Update for you and your entire team! Contact Allison to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Get involved! The more you engage, the more you get to know the other community and business leaders that can make an impact for you and your business.
- You may be able to deduct a portion of your membership investment – be sure to check with your tax professional!
- Looking for someone to do personal or professional business with? Be sure to look in your new 2023 Membership Directory or go online to www.gjchamber.org and use the online version and try to do business with another member!
- Your membership includes your entire staff, and the more they are involved, the more exposure your business will receive. The GJACC offers a wide variety of programs, resources and opportunities to make meaningful connections with business peers and prospects and gain some professional development.
- Extend your social media presence by joining the Grand Junction Area Chamber’s online communities on Facebook and LinkedIn. Interact with our social media pages by liking, commenting and sharing posts.
- Have questions about your investment level benefits? Have feedback for us? Give us a call or an email. We want to make sure you are supported and utilizing those benefits!
- Let people know you are a GJACC member. Display your membership plaque proudly, post the GJACC logo on your website, in your email signature, on advertisements on your social media accounts, etc.
- Credibility! According to The Schapiro Group, consumers are 63 percent more likely to buy from a business that is a member of a chamber of commerce. Two-thirds of consumers believe that such companies that are chamber members use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers and are involved in the community.
If you’re still not sure where to begin or would like to learn more, contact Allison Ellington, Membership Engagement Director for a one-on-one meeting at email@example.com or 970-263-2912.