During the September Quarterly Membership Luncheon, hear from candidates in the 2022 Fall Election as they address questions surrounding business priorities that are impacting the Mesa County economy on a daily basis. From continued industry regulation, pressures on workforce due to housing and childcare shortages, and healthy conditions for expansion and retention, there is a lot to discuss when it comes to impactful topics as we work to identify pro-business candidates in the upcoming General Election.
The following local candidates have been invited to join the Grand Junction Chamber and its membership for the Luncheon on September 19th.
- District 55: Rick Taggart and Damon Davis
- District 54: Matt Soper and Alice Marie Slaven-Emond
- Senate District 7: Janice Rich and David Stahlke
- County Commissioner District 2: Bobbie Daniel and Charles Pink
- Governor: Jared Polis and Heidi Ganahl
- 3rd Congressional District: Lauren Boebert and Adam Frisch
- US Senate: Joe O’Dea and Michael Bennet
Local businesses that have expanded their operations by adding additional jobs and/or investing in capital improvements will also be recognized during this luncheon. If your business would like to be recognized for your recent expansion, please contact Allison at email@example.com.
Over 100 people are anticipated to attend and pre-registration will be required.
September 19th at 12 Noon
Grand Junction Convention Center
$25 for GJACC Members | $30 for Non Members
To register for this event, please visit www.gjchamber.org/events.