Why should your business participate in the Chamber’s Business Showcase sponsored by Alpine Bank this year on October 25th, 4:00 to 7:30 PM at Two Rivers Convention Center? Here are the top five reasons:
- It is open to your fellow Chamber members and business associates AND the public so you can key in on two audiences
- It is only three and a half hours so manpower requirements are minimal in light of the potential to reach 1,000 people
- Timing is everything and like it or not this event takes place at the start of the largest buying season of the year when money is spent more often and in greater quantities
- You can pull out all the stops by utilizing the “Experience The Force of Business” Star Wars theme in your booth décor and elements
- Business After Hours is combined with the Showcase to encourage attendance
There are many other reasons as well so don’t delay as one half of the exhibitor space is already filled. Contact Candace (Candace@gjchamber.org or 970-263-2919) for details and registration.
Click here to download full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce October 2016 Newsletter.