Let us be your “Voice of Business”
As a business owner, we know you’re busy and that you may not have time to monitor every legislative or regulatory change that may affect your business or the way you do businesses. That is why your Chamber membership includes your own team of supporters, ready to advocate at the federal, state, and local level on your behalf.
At the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce, you receive the full support of the Chamber Staff, Board of Directors, and action team members…plus more than 900 engaged, similarly motivated investors.
Whether it be monitoring and acting on the hundreds of bills that are heard each legislative session, or amplifying the voice of your business at City Council, we are here to advocate on behalf of the business interests of our members.
Chamber member advocacy benefits include:
- Governmental Affairs Committee and Legislative Videoconferences, where we work with YOU to advocate policies that create an environment favorable to business, job, and community growth and development.
- Annual Legislative Trip to the Capitol, where 50 members from the Grand Valley business community make the trip to the State Capitol to make sure that Western Slope business is seen as a valued constituency at the state level.
- Legislative Links, we make it easy for members to stay up to date and engaged with what’s happening at the local, state, and federal level so your business can stay aheaad of the curve.
- Being the “Voice of Business” in our community, whether it be testifying at City Council meetings or bill hearings.
- Being the champion for business through direct assistance or intervention at state and local levels.
Thank you for allowing us to be Your Voice of Business!
Click here to download the full version of the Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce July 2019 Newsletter.