Our business community has persevered over the past few years in the face of the pandemic. As we move out of those uncertain times and refocus on the future of our Valley, many topics continue to keep our business owners and stakeholders up at night.
From workforce challenges, child care shortages, and affordable housing questions, we understand that obstacles our community faces create barriers your business must navigate. Hear how our leaders are working together, along with their partnerships with our Chamber, to address these growing concerns in Mesa County. Join us as we gather top elected officials and staff for our annual State of the Valley Luncheon.
May 11, 2022 | 12 Noon
Grand Junction Convention Center
$25 for GJACC Members in Advance | $30 for Non-Members and At the Door
The Chamber is pleased to announce the following leaders have been invited to participate in this event:
- Grand Junction Mayor Chuck McDaniel
- Grand Junction City Manager Greg Caton
- Mesa County Commissioner Cody Davis
- Mesa County Administrator Pete Baier
- Fruita Mayor Joel Kincaid
- Fruita City Manager Mike Bennet
- Town of Palisade Mayor Greg Mikolai
- Town of Palisade Manager Janet Hawkinson