Being a Grand Junction Area Chamber of Commerce (GJACC) member has many meanings and typically ranges from business to business. As we have connected with members throughout the years we have found there are common denominators that keep our members involved and engaged.
Your investment in the GJACC can affect your business positively in many aspects, ranging from boosting your business image to keeping you and your team up to date on trends.
- Your consumers trust you more and they have a positive impression of your business.
- Your investment in the GJACC can affect your business positively in many aspects, ranging from boosting your business image to keeping you and your team up to date on trends.
- You gain credibility and make a statement that you are committed to the future of Mesa County.
- Your voice is heard within city, state, and federal government. We serve as a voice for the local business owners and industries on issues that may arise with new regulations, fees, taxes, costs and more.
- You are kept in the loop of local business news and issues that will impact your day-to-day operations
- You have numerous networking opportunities to connect, collaborate and build relationships with like-minded business professionals. It’s not just who you know, it’s who knows you.
- You can attend educational opportunities and engage in professional development to help you run a smarter, more profitable business.
- If you have any road bumps in business development or expansion, you have the GJACC team in your corner.
- If you have questions, you have access to thousands of business resources and tools at your fingertips.
- You can collaborate with others to solve community and workforce challenges and elevate the Grand Junction area on a national scale.
- You are a supporter of a strong economic climate in our community!